Fracture and its Classifications
Fracture are known as the broken bone which is referred to be damage in the continuity of the bone. The causes of bone fracture high force impacts or stress on bones. In some cases, the fractures are caused due to some medical conditions and diseases which weakens the bones named the pathological fractures. The fracture includes many conditions where the bones may completely fractured or partially fractured or broken into pieces. The order in which the bones may broke are crosswise, lengthwise or in multiple pieces. Based on causes and symptoms of the bones the fractures are variously divided into groups with their respective medical care and treatments.
- Track 1-1 Comminuted, Transverse and Impacted fracture
- Track 2-2 Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Track 3-3 Fracture Dislocation
- Track 4-4 Greenstick and Buckle Fracture
- Track 5-5 Hairline Fracture
- Track 6-6 Pathological Fracture