Paediatric Orthopaedics deals with the service cares that are provided to the conditions of children either by surgical treatments or by non-surgical treatments. The musculoskeletal conditions that are common among children are treated by the physicians, therapies, orthotists and nurse’s specialist. These abnormalities are deviations from the normal developments which requires no treatment in some cases where self-recovery takes place, but in some cases, deformities are abnormal and requires treatment.
- Track 1-1 Treatment of Long-Standing Dislocation
- Track 2-2 Perthes Disease
- Track 3-3 Pes Planus
- Track 4-4 Femoral and Tibial Torsio
- Track 5-5 Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis and Treatment