Radial Head Arthroplasty
The injuries that are caused to the adult elbow are most commonly known as the radial head fractures. The diameter of the head depends on the various age group and causes of damages. The major process carried out to treat radial head injury is Radial head replacement, which includes major steps of medical process preoperative plan, room preparation for treating patients, Kocher approach to the elbow, Deep dissection, preparation of radial head and neck, size radial head prosthesis, trial and place implant, evaluate elbow range of motion and stability, wound closure, advanced evaluation and management.
- Track 1-1 Quantitative Measurements
- Track 2-2 Management of Radial Head Fractures
- Track 3-3 Radial Head Implant
- Track 4-4 Congential Radial Head Dislocation
- Track 5-5 Treatment of Long-Standing Dislocation