PIP Joint Arthroplasty
PIP joint replacements are the surgical techniques used in the treatment of Proximal Interphalangeal Joint injuries. Psoriatic arthritis, gout, chondrocalcinosis, and reactive arthritis are the minor contributor for the joint pains but osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the primary contributors that focused for the surgical intervention. In PIP joint arthritis, mostly patients are not suggested with surgeries, they are provided with the Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs to decrease the deformity of the bones. The surgical methods are prevalent only to those patients, to whom the drug has no effects in their cure.
- Track 1-1 Finger Joint Prosthetic Reconstruction
- Track 2-2 Monobloc Silicone Spacers
- Track 3-3 Indications to PIP Arthritis
- Track 4-4 Hammertoe Correction
- Track 5-5 Pyrocarbon Implants