Advances in Arthroplasty
Arthroplasty surgeries are one of the most successful medical technology which has a huge future in its developmental scope. Recently, a cellular allograft named ViviGen Formable was launched which has the ability in bone formation during the spinal surgery and also in various trauma and musculoskeletal surgery procedures. Also, a new Titanium fiber plates are identified that do not cause bone embrittlement used in a bone repair for prolonged period. In Ayurveda, Bowwellia serrata has evidence in treating the Osteoarthritis that rejects the joint pain and inflammation. The recent technologies majorly focuses on the objectives of pain reduction, time loss, control of inflammation, less disruptions with long term effects.
- Track 1-1 Nanotechnology in Joint Replacement
- Track 2-2 Tissue Engineering in Biomaterials
- Track 3-3 Ayurvedic Developments in Joint Replacements
- Track 4-4 Surgical Case Reports
- Track 5-5 Industrial Prosthetic Design