Arthroplasty is a surgical approach of orthopedics for the restoration, resurfacing, realignment and for the reconstruction of the joints. Joint Reconstructions are preferred when the medical treatment no longer providing enough relief from pain and disability. Arthroplasty has become the choice of operation for most hip and knee problems. Shoulder, elbow, finger joints and ankle are more likely to be treated with resection arthroplasty.
- Track 1-1 Epidemiology of Arthroplasty
- Track 2-2 Global Overview and Issues
- Track 3-3 Surgical Procedure
- Track 4-4 Pre and Post-operative complications
- Track 5-5 Clinical Case reports