Bones and Joints Infection
Infection is the process of invasion by causative agents which gets multiplied and produce toxins, resulting in the illness of the biological system. Mostly, bones and joints are infected by the bacterial or fungal organisms which gets invaded through our skin, eyes, ears, mouth, nose and mucous membranes, called the septic arthritis. Those infections that are caused by bacteria in bones are termed the Osteomyelitis. The diagnosis method varies from laboratory test to various internal view scans. Intravenous antibiotics are used to fight against infections, vasopressor medications, insulin and corticosteroids are other therapies involved in the treatment against infections.
- Track 1-1 Common Joint Injuries
- Track 2-2 Metabolic bone disease
- Track 3-3 Arthritis and related diseases
- Track 4-4 Degenerative disorders
- Track 5-5 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
- Track 6-6 Intervertebral disc disorders