Session 03: Orthopaedics Surgery
Non-surgical method- musculoskeletal disorder can be treated without surgery. Orthopaedic surgeons might recommend medicine, exercise, rehabilitation, or other therapies as part of a therapy plan. If non surgical therapy not effective for the disorder surgeon may recommend surgery.
Surgical method- A surgeon who specializes in orthopedics can undertake a variety of procedures. Some of the most popular techniques are Arthroscopy, Joint replacement, Fusion, osteotomy and Internal fixation.
- Track 1-1 ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Track 2-2 Ankle Repair and Spinal Surgeries
- Track 3-3 Limb reconstruction surgery
- Track 4-4 Orthopaedics Medical Devices
- Track 5-5 Orthopaedics: Diagnostic Techniques