Total Elbow Arthroplasty
Total elbow arthroplasty is the technical methodology that is used in the treatment of damaged parts of humerus and ulna of the body. The arthroplasty surgery method is termed as total elbow replacement, where the damaged parts of Humerus or Ulna are replaced with the artificial prosthesis components. The prosthesis is majorly made with metal and plastic hinge containing two metal stems, which get fit inside the canal, hollow part of the bone.
- Track 1-1 Sudden Acute Injuries
- Track 2-2 Overuse Injuries
- Track 3-3 Coonrad-Morrey TotalÂ ElbowÂ Arthroplasty
- Track 4-4 Indications and Surgical Techniques
- Track 5-5 Postoperative Managements