Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
The total shoulder arthroplasty is the surgical development techniques for the treatment of arthritic shoulder. The main objective of the surgery is the restoring the functional capacity, comfort and motion of the arthritic shoulder. In this total shoulder replacement plays a major role in the surgical procedure where the arthritic ball of the shoulder is replaced by a smooth metal ball that is fixed to the arm bone by a stem that fits it. Among other techniques TSA provides a rapid and complete improvement of the function of shoulder with arthritis.
- Track 1-1 Physical and Radiographic Study
- Track 2-2 Dislocation and Instability
- Track 3-3 Parsonage-Turner Syndrome
- Track 4-4 Reverse shoulder Arthroplasty
- Track 5-5 Surgical Approach
- Track 6-6 Complications and Precautions